Friday 4 October 2013

3rd Quarter FA(I)L








Back in July I pledged three UFOs for finishing by the end of September. Well, it's been more of a 
Fail A Long for me I'm afraid.
My first item was a very old UFO that I needed to quilt and bind.......
                                                     
.instead, I unpicked it from its wadding and folded it back up and put it back into a drawer. FAIL.

My next project was an unfinished Christmas cushion, just needs a back put on...FAIL

But every cloud has a silver lining and I do have a finish to flourish, and here he is.........

This is Boy Santa from last year's Christmas in July workshop - from Tone Finnanger's Christmas book.
I shall let you see him with his much smaller mum, or it might be his dad, when the Christmas box comes out of the loft,, in December.
Linking to Leanne's Q3 roundup with a thank you to her for her organisation and a big thank you to all the generous sponsors.



                                       

6 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas boy! I only managed one of 3 FALs too

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is lovely, definitely not a fail Sheila!

    I haven't posted yet as I am trying to get another finish in before the deadline but it is looking less and less likely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boy is lovely, and clearly you will have a good list for Q4, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothings a fail when this gorgeous fella gets finished. Quality, not quantity....and boy, is he quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Och, there's always another quarter coming round :oD

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...